One of the wonders of window shopping really is how clean some shops manage to get their windows. OK so perhaps these businesses pay many euros for professional window cleaning. But having such a sparkling finish to your own windows is not an impossible task – nor is it expensive. In this post, I give you some great tips on cleaning windows and making them sparkle!
What you need:
– Elbow grease
– Spray bottle (from the €2 Shop or similar!)
What to do:
– Mix two tablespoons of white wine vinegar with around 5 litres of water
– Fill your spray bottle with the solution
– Squirt on the newspaper
– Scrub your windows with the newspaper… NOT paper towels, which can cause streaking!
– Step back and admire your clean, sparkling windows!
If you don’t like the smell of vinegar, you can also get great results from soda water or rubbing straight lemon juice on to the newspaper.
So there you have it. No need for harsh chemical sprays or expensive potions which cost an arm and a leg.
Just simple, clean and beautiful – just like us!
If you liked our tips on cleaning windows, you may also be interested in some of our other helpful articles:
Here at Regency Windows, we take absolute pride in each and every job we do – no matter how big or small.
Many of our customers ask us, are triple glazed windows worth the investment?