Timber windows are an ever-popular choice of window amongst our customers.
Benefits of Timber Windows
The popularity of our timber windows comes as no surprise, as there are many benefits associated with their installation, such as:
- They are durable – timber windows stand the test of time and natures elements
- They are energy efficient – as with all Regency products, every effort has been made to ensure that our timber windows are as energy efficient as possible.
- They are secure – all our timber windows have an all-round force locked joint with the window casement. Not only that, the glass is internally glazed to prevent removal from outside.
- They are highly customiseable to suit any style of home – from the type of timber to the window handles to the types of glass bar – you can chose what YOU want and what suits the style of your home.
Choosing Your Timber Windows
Here at Regency Home Improvements, we follow a process to ensure that you chose timber windows to be proud of. There are four steps in this process:
- Choose your timber – our casement and sliding sash windows are normally made from finger-jointed redwood heartwood. We recommend Accoya in areas based near the Sea.
- Technical Details– just so you know exactly what you are getting!
- Choose your accessories – you can choose from our range of handles to suit every wood colour. Our handles are available in gold, white, brown, brass, champagne, titanium, chrome and matt chrome.
- Select your glass bars – finally, you can chose glass bars to put that finishing touch on your timber windows.
Contact us for more information on our Timber Windows or call us on 01 4642788 today to arrange for a representative to call to you and discuss your requirements.